Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
suzilea suzilea is offline

Default Copying formulas into column from row information

I'm sure this an ongoing issue for some, but here's an example of my data:
4010 4015 4030 4040
94 1000.00 2000.00 3000.00 1000.00
10 244.44 488.89 733.33 244.44
20 266.67 533.33 800.00 266.67
30 266.67 533.33 800.00 266.67
40 133.33 266.67 400.00 133.33
50 88.89 177.78 266.67 88.89

We are trying to create an allocation template in Excel that used to
store/process information vertically, but was a monster to maintain. So,
we're trying to store/process horizontally. The problem is, on the second tab
I want to generate a list basically to import into the g/l software as
follows:
401094 -1000.00
401010 244.44
401020 266.67
401030 266.67
401040 133.33
401050 88.89
401594 -2000.00
401510 488.89
etc..
Is there an easy way to do this? The first row contains account numbers
(right now I have 55) and the first column contains cost center (right now I
have 30).
Thanks for any help you guys can offer!