Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Whopper of a Problem

Do you have any macros running in the workbook? Try starting workbook with
macros enabbled.

there is also a Recovery too for M<icrosoft Office to repair workbooks. go
to start button - Microsoft Office - Tools - Microsoft Application Recovery
Tool

"Steve" wrote:

Don't know if there is a simple answer. I have an excel application that
keeps crashing. Excel works fine with others. When I click on button for
Design Mode, it crashes. If I try to delete a Label, it crashes. Any ideas?
As I mentioned Excel works just fine on other workbooks which are larger and
have more code.