Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Copying All Cells in XL 2007

Just use Windows Arrange and follow my directions
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"BVass" wrote in message
Bernard,

If you read correctly I wish to copy the worksheet to a new workbook.
Doing
what you are suggesting copies it to the same workbook....so this is no
hlep.

BVass

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Why copy/paste at all?
Hold SHIFT; drag the worksheet tab to left or tight; if it was Sheet 1
you
get Sheet1 (2) which is an exact copy of the original
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
remove caps from email

"BVass" wrote in message
I am trying to copy an enitre worksheet to another worksheet in a new
workbook. In XL 2003 and prior all you had to do was highligh all the
cells
by clicking top left corner then copy and go to the new workbook,
select
all
the celss via the same mtehod and paste. This would copy everything,
including the formats of the cells.

In XL 2007 it copies everything, except the formatting. How do I copy
it
so
the formatting comes across as well?

BVass