Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Tying Several Worksheets Together in One Worksheet

Hi,

Please read up on the Data Consolidate feature

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"strawberryangel83" wrote in
message ...
Ok. I have done 3 worksheets with formulas in them. My boss now wants me
have it to where there is a master worksheet, with the others conjoined to
it.

the main worksheet will be the master account with the total of all
expense
accounts. the others are for other workers and their expense accounts,
which
they all add up to the totals on the main sheet.

i hope i did not confuse you!