Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default writing a formula

In K2 type this: =D2+I2-G2-H2-J2
Then just drag the formula down to K392
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"chrissy" wrote:

Hi, I have a very basic question. I have a spreadsheet that has inventory
data for my company and need to create a formula to see what I have on hand
at any given time. I need quantity in column D to add quantity in column I
and subtract quantity in columns, g,h and j and the total to be in column k.
I need this to automatically update if possible everytime I add newly ordered
merchandise. I need this for lines 2 thru 392. Please help, I have treid and
tried and can't get it to work.

Thanks in advance for any help
Chrissy