Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default Tying Several Worksheets Together in One Worksheet

On the cell you want your totals in the main screen type the = sign then sum
(; at this point click on the first value from the second sheet and then type
a comma and repeat until you have selected all sheets. Now just type a
closing parenthesis ")" no quotes, and you should get the total of all the
sheets in that master sheet.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"strawberryangel83" wrote:

Ok. I have done 3 worksheets with formulas in them. My boss now wants me to
have it to where there is a master worksheet, with the others conjoined to it.

the main worksheet will be the master account with the total of all expense
accounts. the others are for other workers and their expense accounts, which
they all add up to the totals on the main sheet.

i hope i did not confuse you!