Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Christopher Christopher is offline

Default Help on several formulas

Yes, it's in fact a homework that neither my classmates or I know how to do,
and there fore I am posting some of my questions here seeking for help from
the community. I appologize to those who think I shouldn't post homework in
this forum.

P.S. may I ask a few more questions? ^.^

Generate a random number from 0 to 10 inclusively

Generate a random number from 0 to 10 exclusively

Thanks in advance!!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Is this homework?

Pete

On Nov 3, 3:45 pm, Christopher
wrote:
Hi,
I would like the formulas to generate the following results on excel 2003:

1. Generate a random number from 0 to 10 exclusively

2. Generate a random number within 1 to 100 which is multiple of 3.

3. Generate a random number between 100 and 1000.

4. Produce a random date in year 2005.

I would also want the answer from the question below:

What is the output (possible range) of the following formula?

=INT(RAND()*10) + INT(RAND()*20)+5

Thx in advance for all your help!

Best Regards,
Christopher