Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bret Snipes Bret Snipes is offline

Default convert excel into vcard?

Outlook will allow you to import from and excel or csv file. I believe you
should be able to import into Outook contacts then you will can send as a
vcard.

If you are unsure to the column headers you can export a current outlook
contact list to get the column header. then arrange your excel list exactly
as the exported one.

In fact the import wizard allows you to match up the columns. It will take
a little work but you should be able to import.

"Charle" wrote:

I am trying to import contacts from an excel spreadsheet and need the data
saved in a Vcard format. Can you recommend any conversion tips or third party
software?