Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
taskmaster taskmaster is offline

Default How can I track the date of changes to a spreadsheet ?

Hi Sharon,

On the Menu bar - Select Tools - Select Track Changes - Select Highlight
changes
This would enable you to view all changes made to the file from the moment
the option has been enabled as a comment (just place the cursor on the cell
where changes are made). However the date and time of changes depends on the
Time/calender settings on your local system.

Hope that solves!

"Sharon06" wrote:

Can anybody help.
I have taken over the use of several spreadsheets that have been updated
without a rev/ date amendments. Is there any way I can track the date of any
access/ update to them?
Thanks