Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Confused Confused is offline

Default Auto-scrolling multiple sheets

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:43:03 -0700 (PDT), Spiky wrote:

Formatting specific cells on every sheet will work if you have all the
sheets selected, that is the easy part. But you do have to have all
the sheets selected first, and I'd say you have to do that manually.
Excel can't guess which sheets you want to format. If it is always all
sheets, maybe you should write a quick macro to do that and put it on
a toolbar button or CTRL-ALT-A or something. That would save you some
time for your editing process. http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32293

I don't think there is a solution short of VBA Event code for the
scrolling issue. But that might slow things down a bit, depending on
how you set it up. And I think you'd have to do the same workaround
(go to each window and press an arrow key), but VBA could make it
automatic and non-visible to the user.

OK, thanks, I'll try the VBA route, see if I can come up with anything.

Conf.