Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Calculating current month

Hi,

Enter =TODAY() or NOW() in a cell and then choose Format, Cells, Number tab,
Custom and on the Type line on the right enter MMMM or mmmm.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Randy" wrote:

I need a worksheet to calculate the current month and print it out in text
form example September and not in numeric form example 9. I have tried
playing around with the date functions but have not come up with the
solution. Can anyone suggest a method for accomplishing this taskÉ