Pank Mehta

Hi Lady Layla,

I have just tried this and the changes only seem to take affect in the
active workbook.

I am not an expert in Excel, but have used this discussion group to ask
questions and do visit it often to see what questions are being asked to see
if I can learn.

The question asked by ndpocohantas was one that I had seen an answer to and
it is my way of helping like others in this group.

Regards

Pank

"Lady Layla" wrote:

Hi Pank

What happens if the sheets are in seperate workbooks.?

"Pank Mehta" wrote in message
: Select the first sheet tab, then with the SHIFT key depressed select the last
: sheet tab. You will notice that the file name will change to GROUPED.
:
: Inserting a row on a sheet will ensure that the row is inserted in all the
: selected row.
:
: PLEASE ENSURE that you ungroup the sheets (right click on the tab name and
: then select ungroup) as soon as possible because in a grouped format ANYTHING
: you do will affect ALL sheets (even if you delete).
:
: HTH
:
: "ndpocohantas" wrote:
:
: I have 5 workbooks that link to one workbook. If I need to add a row how do
: I do that in all workbooks at one time?