Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Case selection in Excel 2003

One interp on your set-up
and a way via index/match

Branch data is assumed in Sheet2, cols A to E,
with key col (branch codes) listed in col B
[data per branch is assumed on a std row-wise, single row basis]

In Sheet1 (your form),
you have the branch codes listed in A2 down
Put in B2:
=IF(ISNA(MATCH($A2,Sheet2!$B:$B,0)),"",INDEX(Sheet 2!A:A,MATCH($A2,Sheet2!$B:$B,0)))
Copy B2 across by 5 cols to F2, fill down as far as required.
--
Max
Singapore
"m2work" wrote:
I am working on a form that can be used for 15 different branches.'

If I type branch "10", info for branch 10 will display.
If I type branch "20", info for branch 20 will display.

I can do nested "if" statements, but I can only do up to 7 nested
statements, not for 15.

Is there a way to accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
m2