Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Case selection in Excel 2003

One option:

Suppose in sheet1 you have 1-15 in Col A, Branch Names in ColB, Manager's
name in Col C
Then
to show branch name in B1 of sheet2 you can use
=VLOOKUP(A1, Sheet1!A:C,2,False)
It will show the branch name corresponding to the number you enter in B1
Similary in C1 you can have
=VLOOKUP(A1, Sheet1!A:C,2,False)
to show manager's name....

"m2work" wrote:

I am working on a form that can be used for 15 different branches.'

If I type branch "10", info for branch 10 will display.
If I type branch "20", info for branch 20 will display.

I can do nested "if" statements, but I can only do up to 7 nested
statements, not for 15.

Is there a way to accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
m2