Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Johan Johan is offline

Default Calculating month to date

Hi,

I am making a report of my companys results for a month. It is one column
where the days revenue is put in every day, and in the cells for the days
that are in the future I have the forecasted revenue. At the bottom I have a
calculation that gives me the forecasted revenue for the month, but I would
like to have a month to date actual.

I would like a formula that is howing the average of all the days up until
todays date, and that ignores the days that have not occurred? Is there a
formula that can be connected to a calendar and only show the actual dates
that have occured in the month?