Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Scola John Scola is offline

Default Line Chart Format (Actual vs. Forecast)

Hello,

I am doing something similar to what Sahafi is doing except I am doing monthly budget data. My chart data looks as follows...

Col A Col B Col C
Oct 1000
Nov 3000 3000
Dec 4000
Jan 5000
Feb 6000
Mar 7000
Apr 8000
Jun 9000
Jul 10000
Aug 11000
Sept 12000

The numeric data is gotten via paste links to cells in a different sheet within the same workbook that use VB functions to calculate the cell values. However, when I go to plot the data, my x-axis for the months is cut short and I do not see a line for the data in column B. Any ideas what might be going on?