Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default IF function

Hi,

Try

if(ROUND(B30,2)=ROUND(Budget!L23,2),"","ERROR")

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"LDousay" wrote:

I'm trying to use the "if" function to determine if two columns on two
different pages have the same value...I'm using
=if(B30=Budget!L23,"","ERROR). Even though both columns have the save total,
I continue to get the €śERROR€ť value. I've tried redoing all of the
calcuations, but it doesn't work. It used to work, but something has happened
and it no longer works. I even tried to check the format on both sheets,
changing it to currency, but it goes back to numbers???