Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default straight text not formula

Record a macro that selects the cell, copies it, selects destination
cell, pastes it.

Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com wrote:
hehe that is the easiest, but its a complicated set up where I want a lot to
be automated. I have a bout 10 users and they want it as simple as possible.

so copy and paste is not an option. they want it automatically done.

Bob I wrote:

Copy, Paste.

What Iam looking for is to have text on sheet A auto transfer to Sheet B and
what ever is there stay as text and not the formula

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]

read
it if htat makes sense. any help is appreciated.