Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jack B Jack B is offline

Default space needed between number& right side of cell

Gord,

That is the first thing I tried. However, when you
FormatCellsAlignmentHorizontalRight then Indent (enter a number), the
Right automatically changes to Left, and you can't get a Right Indent. At
least it won't do it for me.

Jack
-------------------------------------

FormatCellsAlignmentHorizontalRight Indent.

Set to 1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:46:57 -0400, "Jack B"
wrote:

Re Excel 97 ---

I would like to format a bunch of cells so that when I enter numbers they
will not be flush against the right side of the cell -- I want to have a
space between the numbers and the right side of the cells without having to
hit the spacebar after each number. How do you do that?

Jack