Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roadkill roadkill is offline

Default COUNTIF With Conditions

All work great.

If you can help me one more time though. How about if in E if the number
falls between 31 and 60. From there I should be able to do the next
incarnation of 61 and 90.

Thanks much

"RoadKill" wrote:

Hello,

Here is my current formula: =COUNTIF(F3:F200, H5)

What I would like it to do is to count the instances of H5 within that range
of F3:F100 as long as the corresponding Row in Column E is equal to or less
than 30. The range of Column E is obviously the same as F so E3:E200.

So something like COUNTIF(F3:F200, H5, IF(E3:E200<=30))

Thank you