Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Albie Albie is offline

Default Scenario Manager

I have made progress on my own, I added a scenario for each value I wanted to
look at, but that drives a question: Is there an easy way to create a
scenario for every 100th number (100100, 100200, 100300, etc) without having
to enter a lot of individual scenarios?

"Albie" wrote:

I have a relationship developed between annual production volume and number
of operators required to meet daily production volume requirements. I want
to devlope a chart that shows the relationship between the many different
volumes and the number of operators required. Is Scenario Manager the right
tool to use for this function? I have tinkered with it a little bit, however
I only see 1 volume value.