Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default Date Question

you are welcome, thanks for the feedback :)
--
** John C **

"Pat Rice" wrote:

thank you, that was exactly what I needed.
--
We all need a little help

"John C" wrote:

=A1-(WEEKDAY(A1+1))+7*(1+(WEEKDAY(A1+1)5))
Tested for range of 10/17/08 to 10/30/08
--
** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It

"Pat Rice" wrote:

I have a commission sheet that get printed on the day it is filled out. To
pay commission on Friday all paperwork needs to be printed by Wednesday. I
have a spot on the form that has the current date and i want a spot that tell
us when to pay. How can I make this calculation.

e.g.
Date = 10-29-08 To be paid = 10-31-08
Date = 10-30-08 To be paid = 11-07-08

Any ideas