Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858 gls858 is offline

Default "Fill" command

Lin Kypta wrote:
I am an experienced builder of spreadsheets, but I am new to Excel 2007 in a
VISTA system. The problem: I can't find the "fill" command and since it is
such a powerful function in building spreadsheets, I feel certain that it
must be in there somewhere. I haven't been able to find it after an hour of
searching and I REALLY NEED THE FILL COMMAND - for current project as well as
future projects. Can someone please tell me where it is in MS Excel 2007?
Many thanks
Lin

Home tab, editing box. It's the icon with the down arrow.

gls858