Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Cpviv Cpviv is offline

Default Pivot Table - there is an error message pop out during creation.

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet of data that has information from row 1 to row 54573. I
tried to create a Pivot table for these data, but there is a dialog error
message pop out when item being pulled to the PivotTable.

The dialog error message is "A field in your source data has more unique
items than can be used in a PivotTable report. Microsoft Office Excel may not
be able to create the report, or may create the report without the data from
this field.".

There are 10 items in the PivotTable Field List, and 2 of the items are
encountering this dialog error message.

I'm not sure what has gone wrong to this spreadsheet, as my other
spreadsheet contains other information works in the creation of Pivot table.

Any ideas what this error message meant. Please advise.

--
Thank you,
Cpviv