Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Paul Paul is offline

Default Edit Legend Wording

I've been trying to alter the wording of the legend text in my line graphs,
but can't figure it out. My data table has headings such as "Year",
"Communication Score", and "Professional Score". When I run the pivot table
tool, Excel automatically adds the words "Sum of" to the titles of
"Communication Score" and "Professional Score". The result is "Sum of
Communication Score" and "Sum of Professional Score". How can I simply
remove the words "Sum of" to this legend wording? I've used Excel for years
and am using Excel 2007.