Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ratatat Ratatat is offline

Default matching values between worksheets

I have 2 worksheets in the same workbook, one contains one column with 500
vendor names, the other contains over 3000, including those in the first
sheet, with mailing addresses. I need to say: If Sheet1A1 equals a cell in
Sheet 2, column A, copy B:F from that row into Sheet1. Ultimately, I need a
mailing list of the vendors in Sheet1. I've tried vlookup
{=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!$A$1:$A$3415,Sheet2!B:F} but can't get it to work, I keep
getting errors (#Name?, #Ref!, etc.).