Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default worksheet_calculate code

Try using ThisWorkbooks.Worksheets("").Range("D65536") instead of
Worksheets("").Range("D65536")

"Jase" wrote:

I have a worksheet with a "woksheet_calculate" code in it. The worksheet has
a feed with numbers changing constantly, so the calculate code is constantly
being called. This code doesn't allow me to have other worksheets open
because it debugs when i click on another worksheet saying subscript out of
range because my calculate sheet is not active.

Is their a way around this problem so I can open other worksheets while my
calculating sheets runs its thing in the back ground?

thanks,

Jase