Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KalliKay KalliKay is offline

Default Return Data Matching Criteria in a separate spreadsheet

I was trying to make it harder than it was. Thanks.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Start recording a macro in workbook1
Go to workbook2
Filter on status
Copy visible cells
Paste in workbook1

Adjust the macro to your needs...

"KalliKay" wrote:

In Workbook A I am pulling information from one data base. In Workbook B I
am pulling information from another data base. In Workbook A I want to
incorporate some of the data from Workbook B that meets a certain criteria.

Workbook B data:

Lease ID Tenant Status

HO106909 ABC Company Active
HO107904 XYZ Company Inactive

In workbook A I want to retrieve only those leases that meet the status of
"Active. " Any ideas on how to accomplish this task working from Workbook A
--as Workbook B is automatically updated weekly? I would like to run a macro
to look for the data from Workbook B.

Thanks for your help.

KK