Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Macro to email filtered section as attachment

Hi Tamara

I will create a example for you this evening

I will post here when it is online

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Tamara" wrote in message ...
Hi, I would appreciate some assistance with a spreadsheet I need to email to
specific users.
I have a master sheet which details in the first column the State, 2nd
column the managers name, following columns store details and other
information. What I require is a macro to email each manager with their
filtered information. I've successfully used Ron de Bruines "Mail a row or
rows to each person in a range" to do this function (email addy's in a
separate page) but it inbeds the spreadsheet in the email and I require it to
be an attachment. I found a macro to save the managers info in separate
files but was unable to merge this function with an email function within the
same macro. Any help would be much appreciated!!!