Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_] John C[_2_] is offline

Default IF Statement for Dates

If you look at your 10/24/08 post, Mike gave a cell by cell check to check if
they are out of order.
--
** John C **

"Daren" wrote:

Pardon me, but this one is a little different. I need to highlight the
specific dates that are out of order, not just determine if they are out of
order.

"John C" wrote:

This is at least the 4th time you have asked this same question. If you keep
asking the same question, you are going to keep getting the same responses.
You have not responded with any of the 'troubleshooting' techniques that were
asked of you from the 10/240/08 post of Formula for Dates. Until you
troubleshoot your data, because there is something obviously wrong with it,
you are going to continue to get the same answers that do not work for you.
--
** John C **

"Daren" wrote:

Hello,

I have four dates that can out of order. For example, 04/10/08 then
03/10/08, then 05/10/08, then 06/10/08. I need an if statement to look at
these four dates and determine if any of them are out of order and that tells
me which date or dates are out of order.

Thanks!