Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
An Excel Populated World[_2_] An Excel Populated World[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional formula whereby if A1=Intuit, Then B1=PO Box 1

"Glenn" wrote:

An Excel Populated World wrote:
Hi, I hope this is easy. I need to populate excel sheets with addresses so
that if A1 is Intuit, then B1 is The PO Box #. Get where I'm going with
this? I'm going to populate several documents using this kind of logic.
Thanks for any help!

In B1:

=IF(A1="Intuit","The PO Box #","Result if A1 is not Intuit")

If this is not what you are looking for, then you need to add some details to
your description.

Okay Glenn, thanks! I tried that before but I was typing my formula into
the conditional formulas pop-up window instead. I have MANY addresses I need
to do that to, so I'll see if I can use this technique, or see if I have to
go to Mike H's suggestions. Thanks guys!