Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cesar cesar is offline

Default Chart - Tons Per Hour & Efficiency (Up Time)

First generate the chart with 2 variables (ton/hr and efficiency) with the
date on the X-axis, then once the chart is built, click the one that you want
on the right y-axis, right click and select Format Data Series, from there go
to the tab Axis and select Secondary axis. Now you have independent scale for
each variable, once on the left y-axis and the other in the right y-axis.

Hope that help
--
Cesar

" wrote:

I'm trying to generate a chart with tons per hour on the y-axis and
efficiency on the y-axis as well (opposite the to the first), and the
date on the x-axis. So, I guess what I want to do is have the
ability to have two y-axis.

any help will be appreciated!