Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default I want to project when inventory will zero out on an item.

Suppose you sold 30 items in the last 6 weeks and that you have 50 left in
stock. Based on your past performance you sell them at 5 items per week on
average, so it will take you another 10 weeks to sell the remaining items -
this will take you beyond the end of the year, so you need to sell them at a
faster rate.

Is this what you meant? You give no details of how your data is laid out, so
I can only generalise to you.

Pete

"Mike" wrote in message
I have inventory going back 6 weeks. The item is going away at the end of
the year. I would like to project how I can bring this item to zero by
the
end of the year by using the current inventory levels. Do I need
projected
orders, POS? Any help would be appreciated

My version is Office 2003