Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default Returning 0 instead of #N/A when no value is found

I didn't call you a liar, but if you insist that VLOOKUP works that way you
are either seriously
delusional or a straight face liar.

Peo Sjoblom

"RobertSD" wrote in message
I appreciate people trying to offer help, but essentially calling me a liar
isn't productive. What I'm describing IS POSSIBLE, and is exactly how it
has
functioned for me for over 5 years - UNTIL I got this new laptop. I am
not
smoking crack, I am not new to this, and I have used the described
funtionality a bazillion times (and could recite it back in my sleep).
Please don't try to make me believe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Is there anyone who can think outside the box enough to believe what I'm
saying is true, and then hopefully offer something helpful?