Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default AutoSum

See other replies for summing selected cells by autosum in a cell.

If you just want to see the sum without using a formula, CTRL + click on the
cells then right-click on Status Bar and "SUM"

Gord

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:27:03 -0700, CC wrote:

Well, I just realized what I was asking didn't really make sense. In other
words, I probably would never want to do that. Can you tell me how to select
and add two different totals together? I'm able to select them by using the
control key, but I can't figure out how to add them together without having
to build a formula. Thank you so much.