Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ante ante is offline

Default Macro for multi-user reporting

I would be greatfull if someone could help me with this problem.
I have master sheet wich consist of about 600 rows. Row 3 has column names,
and columns have always same format and they consist data about workers (data
are in columns A-M). column C has the name of person in charge for the worker
shown in each row.
End result for macro would be making of separate workbooks for all persons
in charge stated in master sheet and data records for only persons for who
he/she is in charge.
Number or rows(records for each worker) will be various depending on
employment (curently around 600),also number of person in charge could be
various (curently about 30)
New workbook can be named as choosen person in charge
Newly made workbooks would just have copied formats and not formula.

Thanks for any sugestions in advance.

P.S. Also if there is any way of making automated mailing of data I could
add mail adress in column N. That would probably mean dream come true.

bye