Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Automatically Copy formatting (I.E. shading)

I assume sheets 2 and 3 use linking formulas to get their data from sheet1.

These will not pull formats along with data.

Any way you might use Conditional Formatting of values?

If not, either copy/paste formats or use VBA

Give us an idea of which cells on sheets 2 and 3 would be linked back to
which cells on sheet1.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:34:01 -0700, DPeske
wrote:

I have a Workbook consisting of 3 worksheets. The first worksheet is use to
control the data presented on the remaining sheet. In order to highlight the
revision of data, users currently shade the cells with revisions. I would
like to have the cells that contain the shading to automatically apply
shading to their corresponding sheets. Is this possible through a formula or
do I have to create a macro (is so please help) in order to accomplish the
task?