Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Calculating hours between 35 and 40

Hi,

With the formula as stated you couldn't tell if 3 hours represented over 40
or between 35 and 40. So it sounds like what you need is

=IF(A140,A1-40&" hours over 40",IF(A135,A1-40&" hours over 35",0))

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Nucera" wrote:

We have a 35 hour work week. I am trying to calculate the number of hours
between 35-40, then number of hours between 35-40 if over 40, and if under
35, then it shows 0. I can do it with 2 formulas on seperate lines then
doing an IF statement, but waswondering if it is possible to do it as 1
function.

Thanks.
--
Thank you!