Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clark-ee clark-ee is offline

Default Graphing exact points

Hi, yes, a step graph is what I think I am looking for.

But I am still at a loss. I am using 2007, and as you know, it is way
different, yet the same.

I have 14 days of infor that I want to enter in 14 different graphs. One
column(or row) is constant in all og them. (Time indexed in a 24hr clock
with 15min increments - 00:00 - 23:45)

I have 3 Criteria (named 1-2-3). According to the post, I have to add
Xerrors and Yerrors, and that is were you loose me in 2007. I can plot the x
and y values, but to add the others????????

Currently my constant info is in E12:CV12
My first variable info is in E14:CV14
The second is in E17:CV17
etc until I have 14 done.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Are you after a step chart?
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/StepChart.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm

Cheers
Andy

clark-ee wrote:
When graping, I have 3 criteria, but it alway shows average plot points. Is
there a way of setting it up so that it will plot exact places?

|_ ____|
|_____|

To look like the above (sort of). I have been stumped by this for a while.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info