tiw

Hi Alan,
I tried but it did not worked, it assumes that #N/A is text because it is
between "" and it still plots dat with an SVI value of zero. This is driving
me crazy. Any other suggestion? Thank you anyway.
Thalia

"Alan" wrote:

Sorry!
=IF(your formula is true, your formula,"#N/A")
"Alan" wrote in message
A chart will ignore #N/A, so in your formula try
=IF(your formula is true, your formula,#N/A)
Regards,
"tiw" wrote in message
I have an xy chart that plots Date vs. SVI. The SVI column has a
conditional formula that if the condition is met it will display a value,
otherwise it will display a blank cell.
Even though the cells appear blank they really contain a formula and
excel
plots them in the chart as zero values. Is there a way to stop excel
from
thinking that the value of the cell is zero? I don't want it to plot this
values. Please help.
Thank you