Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nastech nastech is offline

Default Change Reference to Columns in a Macro

I will check these out, am novice to macro's, but guess that using column
letters is would would refer to/ think that is what your stuff refers to,
column names change.
have posted other info below. may take me a day, or a week to test. will
repost.
Help is greatly appreciated.

strToFind = "My Col Header 1" refers to my column name for destination?
novice enough to not know what is better for performance? / if matters that
have multiple items : to what takes les space, if pertinent. will see if I
can apply / test.
thanks again.

"OssieMac" wrote:

I intended to add that objCol.Column will return the column number after the
Find.

OssieMac