Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
noreaster noreaster is offline

Default Help Transpose, Chart Last 12 Month Dynamically

This is the one I'm trying to transpose,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html
to go from left to right, Not top to bottom

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

There are hundreds of charts at Jon's site - what are we talking about?

This is a guess, off the top of my head

You have a defined name such as =OFFSET(A1,0,0,COUNTA(A1:A100))
and you want to go the other way
=OFFSET(A1,0,0,,COUNTA(A1:M1))

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Noreaster" wrote:

I'm trying to transpose a chart example on Jon Peltier's website. I have too
much information to use it like the example. Row 2 would be Month, Row 3
would be Value A, Row 4 would be Value B. I believe I would have to make
changes in Define Name
variables and also in Chart Series. I'm not successful at the moment.

TIA