Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
emilr17 emilr17 is offline

Default locating autosaved file

I had a file with three columns of data. I had intended to sort all three
columns based on the third column. I accidentaly only sorted the third column
losing the connection to the first two columns. I did not notice, saved and
quit. Upon reopening the document it was naturally impossible to undo. The
third column data no longer held the proper relationship to the first and
second column data. Can I retrieve an autosaved copy or the original? It
seems that my autosave options are turned on for every ten minutes.