a_ryan1972

Default Linking documents to automatically update

Hi, I'm using Excel 2002. I have a document within PC Docs that I'd like to
use in a merge, however, it doesn't work. To work around that, I'd like to
link that document to a document on my hard drive. I want it to work so that
every time a change is made to the document within PC Docs, the document on
my hard drive will automatically be updated. How can I do this?

P.S. I have several worksheets in the document in PC Docs and would like to
automatically add sheets as they are added in the source.

Thanks.