Bob Phillips

maybe stupid, but strip the = from your formula being inserting in my
suggestion.

--

HTH

RP

"smithers2002" wrote in message
Hi Bob, This doesnt seem to work- this is my lookup formula
=VLOOKUP(Data!U2,maps,2,FALSE). It keeps saying there is an error when I
insert this formula into the format below. Any ideas?

Lynsey

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(ISNA(lookup_formula),"",lookup_formula)

--

HTH

RP

"smithers2002" wrote in message
Is this possible? Everytime I try to add in the " " formula, it

returns an
error message. I do not want n/a's appearing as a result of my Vlookup
formula in my workbook. Thanks