Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brenda Brenda is offline

Default Won't save my changes

I am so frustrated i have done everythin i know how. I am saving it as a .xls
and i am applying the formula listed below to the correct page. I stated that
it works well until i save close out and reopen then it isn't applied. Can
someone help me?????
--
Thank you, Brenda

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Are you saving the file as a normal workbook (*.xls) or some sort of text file
(*.prn or *.csv)?

Are you sure you're putting that code into the correct workbook's project?

Brenda wrote:

When i apply my macro to the specific sheet using the following formula:
Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("ExpenseNortheast3quarter").ScrollArea = "h1:h45"
End Sub

then i save the document but when i close the document and bring it back up
the macros are not applied.
--
Thank you, Brenda

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

What do you mean. Why wouldn't the macros be there?

Peo Sjoblom

"Brenda" wrote in message
I have created a excel program (I am using Excel 2003). When i apply my
macros the work great but...when i save it and close out the file and go
back
in my changes are there; however, the macros are still in the file though.
please help i have been working on this for hours. Any help would be
appreciated.
--
Thank you, Brenda

--