Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
K.P.D[_2_] K.P.D[_2_] is offline

Default Put one Column behind another

I would like to be able to make it so that the "Total" column for each
month's inspection be behind the "Pass" column so that I can show the
pass/fail ammounts.

This is the data I have:
3rd Q Jul-08 Jul-08 Aug-08 Aug-08 Sep-08 Sep-08
Insp. Total Pass Total Pass Total Pass
Q 12 10 12 9 12 6
P 21 14 21 12 21 19
S 32 18 32 28 32 25
E 2 2 0 0 0 0

For example, Inspection Q had a total of 12 inspections performed, and 10 of
those passed. If you place the Pass column in front of the total column you
would be able to see the difference (2) overlapping. Is there a way to do
this for all my data at once because I'm having a dificult time figuring it
out. I'm using the 2007 Excel.