Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How can I synchronize changes in multiple workbook?

The short answer is no... Modifications made to one book are exclusive and
can not be shared with other books. You could copy the books back and forth
as necessary. Depending what you are doing a mcaro might work for you but it
would probably be very long and ugly to code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"StevenT" wrote:

I want to keep copies of a given file in different locations, one in My
Documents and one in a shared drive (with a password). Is there a set up so
that changes I make to my copy are also made to the shared drive copy at the
same time?

Thanks