Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susan Susan is offline

Default MACRO recording to be for all new sheets

you could store the macro in your personal.xls and then it will be
available to use on any worksheet you have open on your computer.
this will not be available for other computers, unlike an add-in which
can be installed on multiple computers.
hope this helps
:)
susan

On Oct 23, 5:14*am, "Christine" wrote:
I frequently download data from our stock system.

Our stock system will auotmatically create a excel file called 'Sheet1'

I need to do standard inserting of lines, adding of text and formating.

So I recorded a macro to do all these.

How can I make this macro available to all workbooks or sheets
*( I do more than 10 downloads a day.)