Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jwang036 jwang036 is offline

Default Replace the final value (0) created by fomulas

Also, I only have one option in "Look in", which is formula. Don't know how
to find back "value"?

€œjwang036€ç¼–写:

I wrote formulas something like =if(a1=0,0,1) all over a worksheet. Now I
want to empty all the cells that show "0". I used "Replace" function, but it
replaces the "0" in my formula, which causes errors.

By the way, for some complicated reasons I can't use =if(a1="","",1). I have
to find which cells should be "0", and then clear them. Thanks!